The spiritual development of pupils is excellent. Quaker values are central to the life of the school. ISI report 2015 ~ to view a full copy of the ISI report click here.
The Aims of Sibford School
‘each talented, each valued, all different’
Sibford is a Quaker School. Our Quaker ethos, which is expressed through the following aims, underpins all our policies and practices:
- To create and maintain a culture in which all members of the community can be themselves, developing confidence, self-esteem and tolerance by ensuring a secure setting in which they feel valued and respected.
- To enable every pupil to recognise and acknowledge his or her individual talents and to help each one realise his or her full potential.
- To meet the needs of our pupils, be they educational or pastoral.
- To provide our pupils with a thirst for lifelong learning and an active concern for their immediate environment and wider community.
- To welcome parents into a partnership embracing trust, understanding and mutual support.
The following are central to our life as a community: