Careers - Employers and Education Advisors
Some options on how you can help the school as an Employer include:
- Delivering a 15-20 minute talk and sharing your insight or your own offer.
- Host an on-site visit to a small group of Sixth Formers for one hour.
- Launch and judge a competition/project. We can offer support designing the learning materials.
- Share your knowledge through a conversation with one student or a small group.
- Offer a placement to an interested student.
- Offer them some support in writing a cover letter or CV.
Mock Interview Days for Year 11 and 12
We would like to launch these in the academic year 2023-24 and are looking for volunteer parents, carers, alumni and employers to support. If you would like to get involved, please complete contact [email protected]
Work Experience Opportunities:
- 12 Work Experience Week – 17th-19th April 2024
- Year 10 Work Experience - 24th-28th June 2024
Tell us about:
- Virtual work experience or events.
- School leaver vacancies or apprenticeship programmes.
- Part-time jobs for our sixth form students.
- Competitions and projects that our students and/or their teachers might like to get involved with.