Our Vision Statement
Sibford School’s Quaker ethos has underpinned all policies and practices since the school was founded in 1842, and is expressed today through the following aims:
- To create and maintain a culture in which all members of the community can be themselves, developing confidence, self-esteem and tolerance by ensuring a secure setting in which they feel valued and respected.
- To enable every pupil to recognise and acknowledge his or her individual talents and to help each one realise his or her full potential.
- To meet the needs of our pupils, be they educational or pastoral.
- To provide our pupils with a thirst for lifelong learning and an active concern for their immediate environment and wider community.
- To welcome parents into a partnership embracing trust, understanding and mutual support.
The following values are central to our life as a community here at Sibford School:
See what amazing stories unfold here at Sibford, each and every day.